Yeoju Technical Institute in Tashkent, English language department is organizing 1st Republican Conference on the topic “the role of English language in various spheres of Higher Educational Institutes” on May 8, 2021.
The aim of the conference is to encourage the students and practitioners from all around Uzbekistan to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference focuses on the importance of English language in different tertiary educational institutes as well as provides opportunities for the participants to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find partners for future collaboration.
We would like to invite scientific researchers and BA students to discuss the role of English language in various spheres.
THE CONTENT AREAS:
· The role of English Language for Effective Communication;
· The role of English Language for Better Collaborations;
· The role of English as a global language;
· The autonomous learning skills;
· Advantages and disadvantages of online education;
· What motivates students in learning English language;
· What are the main aims and purposes of the term SELF STUDY?
· What receptive and productive skills are and how they are acquired
· What can be the main benefits of error correction
· Understanding grammar rules in English language
· The main peculiarities of acquiring English language in Business sphere
· The main influence of English language in the development of Tourism sphere
· The importance of English language in Law
The conference welcomes empirical research based as well as theoretical/conceptual articles.
The conference includes 2 sections as:
• Workshop: it is a practical process presentation where a researcher should provide a demonstrative segment of a suggested way of learning/teaching language in the article in 10 minutes maximum.
• Speech Presentation: a researcher provides 5 to 7 minutes of speech on the issues discussed in the article.
P.S. You must make a presentation (compulsory) so the best presenter will get the certificate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT AND PREPARATION OF ARTICLES:
1. Scientific articles should have the theoretical and practical importance.
2. The official language of the conference: English (for articles, also).
3. The text of the article should be prepared in the text editor MS Word, font family-Times New Roman, font size-14, line spacing-1, page top-2 cm, bottom margin-2 cm, left margin-3, right margin-1,5 cm.
4. The name of the paper title should be in bold and capital letters, after 1 interval the name and surname of the author should follow, on the next line his/her academic degree (BA), the name of the university should be indicated. Articles should include ‘Annotation’,” Keywords” “References” is indicated at the end of the text. (SEE AN EXAMPLE IN APPENDIX)
NB:- 100 well-written articles will be accepted for publication
-Articles which are not in appropriate format will be resend to the author for a correction.
5. The article should not have more than 2 authors. Students can write their articles with their scientific advisors (teachers) as co-authors. They can make workshops and presentations together as well.
6. The length of the article should be 3-5pages.
7. Submitted articles will be checked for plagiarism and the author can get a letter of acceptance after the paper is confirmed.
8. The participants of the conference will be provided with certificates of attendance.
9. The articles of the conference will be published in a separate collection. The author is personally responsible for the content of the thesis and the information contained in it.
10. Articles can be accepted:
- Via telegram:
10. Deadline for submitting proposals: May 1, 2021
Eldor Nabiyev (+99894 6036033)
Rushana Togaymurodova (+ 99890 6675335)
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
156 Usman Nasyr Str, Tashkent, 100121
Yeoju Technical Institute in Tashkent
English language department, Room 613
An example of article
Specific characters of a person in professional motivation(Topic)
Student: Full name, academic degree,university
Scientific adviser( if you have): Full name, academic degree, university
Annotation: In professional and personal life providing employees and people with countinious motivation is so essential in these days. There are different approaches which can be clarified by this article and have important role to select your own motivating way.
Key words: motivation, instinct, drive-reduction, incentive, cognitive approaches, intrinsic motivation, extrinsic motivation.
1. C. L. Hull (1943).Principles of behavior. Journal
of Psychology, 24, 237-246.