of the International Scientific and Practical Conference
"Innovative education: international experience,
problems and solutions"
16.00.- 16.30 – Closing ceremony, certificate awards to conference participants
Conference organizing committee:
Chair of the committee:
- vice rector for science and innovation, PhD
- head of Scientific department
- head of International relations department
- head of Russian language department
- head of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines department
- head of Pedagogy and Psychology department
- chief accountant
- head of IT department
- head of PR department
J. Sh. Kudaybergenov – Rector of Yeoju Technical institute in Tashkent
Plenary coordinator - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor M. A. Berdieva
Tomchani Ludmila Vadimovna – Vice-chairman of the Russian culture center in Uzbekistan, teacher at Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent.
Yanchenko Vladislav Dmitrievich – Head of Russian language teaching methodology department, Institute of philology, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor (“Teaching Russian Online. Advantages and disadvantages).
Suljina Irina Vladimirovna – Russian language programs coordinator in Russian center of science and culture.
Chudakova Vera Petrovna – PhD in psychology, senior researcher at Institute of Pedagogy, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine.
(Experience and perspectives of realization of “Technology of formation of psychological preparedness to the innovative activity” as an instrument of development of a competent, competitive individual).
Section 1 “Innovations in the language teaching system”
Coordinator – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor M. A. Berdieva
- Sheremetyeva Anna Gennadyevna – Doctor f Philological Sciences,professor at NUUz
Presentation topic: To the problem of formal variation of Russian language word-formation foundation.
- Petruhina Natalya Mihaylovna – Doctor of Philological Sciences, professor, head of Russian literature and methodology department, UzSWLU
Presentation topic: Dialogue of cultures in the modern educational process».
- Hashimova Dildarxan Urinbaevna- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor at TSUL
Presentation topic: Creation and application of electronic resources in the study of language and literature by student-lawyers
- Xafizova Mashhura Aminovna- senior lecturer of Uzbek and foreign languages department at SSACEI, PhD researcher at SSIFL
Presentation topic: Using motivational opportunities of game technologies in the study of Russian language at a non-linguistic university
- Mirzaeva Elmira Tagirovna- senior lecturer of Russian language department at Yeoju Technical institute in Tashkent
Presentation topic: Innovative educational technologies in the education process
- Niyazova Nasiba Jurabekovna - Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, acting associate professor of language preparation department at TSUL
Presentation topic: Use of communicative approach in the study of Russian language on the basis of modern technologies
7. Rogozinnikova Nina Germanovna- senior lecturer, NUUz
Presentation topic: Motivation – one of the basic factors of modern naming (on the material of pragmonyms)
8. Zaynutdinova Mahliyo Bobomurodovna - PhD student, NUUz
Presentation topic: The study of morphonological phenomena on the basis of word-formation of Russian verbs derived from adjectives
Section 2 “Innovations in the system of social and humanitarian disciplines”
- Potapova Nelya Yuryevna – PhD, associate professor of Social and Humanitarian disciplines department,Yeoju Technical institute in Tashkent.
Presentation topic: Innovative education and synergistic approach.
- Gabibova Irina Vagifovna- acting associate professor of “Architecture and Civil engineering” department , PhD Yeoju Technical institute in Tashkent.
Presentation topic: Influence of architecture and environmental design on innovative education.
- Galushchenko Irina Georgievna- Candidate of Art Criticism, professor at State Conservatory of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Presentation topic: Three miniatures on Korean topics for a string quartet of Rustam Abdullaev in the aspect of stylistic renovation of modern Uzbek music.
- Islyamova Dilyara Rizaevna- PhD student, teacher of special piano department at the State Conservatory of Uzbekistan.
Presentation topic: Piano performance and pedagogy of Uzbekistan in the aspect of intercultural dialogue.
- Adriatik Derjaj – associate professor of foreign languages department at State University of Tirana (Albania).
Presentation topic: From Amu Derya To Adriatic Sea. (A brief overview of the power of Chagatay loanwords in Albanian language) (video presentation).
- Muminov Ilhomjon Aktam ugli – PhD student at World Economy and Diplomacy University, Tashkent.
Presentation topic: Indian-Uzbekistan Cooperation On Developing Innovations In Education.
- Inogamov Donat Juraevich - PhD researcher of the department of music history and critics at the State Conservatory of Uzbekistan.
Presentation topic: Work of composer Pak En Din in the context of international relations.
- Abdullaev Botir Nurillaevich – senior lecturer at Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami.
Presentation topic: The oratory of Zoroaster in the Avesto Goh.
- Gapparov Elyorjon Otabekovich – teacher of national idea and legal education department, Namangan State University.
Presentation topic: Application of social innovations in the system of social sciences and humanities: problems and solutions.
- Abdurahimov Zohid Abduvasikovich – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute; Vihrov Igor Petovich – Master of Medicine, Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute.
Presentation topic: Personnel training in the sphere of artificial intelligence for the healthcare system of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Kamlesh Dangwal - Associate professor, College of Science and Arts, Mohayil Asir.
Presentation topic: The Trauma of Partition: A study of Train to Pakistan, Azadi, Tamas and Ice- Candy Man. (online)
Section 3 “Innovations in pedagogy and psychology”
“Methodology of teaching at primary and preschool level”
Coordinator – N. X. Holyigitova
- Fatma Rashidovna Kadirova – academician of the International academy of pedagogical education, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor of the Institute of retraining and professional developement of directors and professionals of preschool educational organizations
- Baybaeva Muhayyo Xudaybergenovna - Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami, associate professor of Pedagogy department.
Presentation topic: Creative environment in the organizational activities of managers based on the acmeological approach.
- Jumaev Mamanazar – professor at Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami.
Presentation topic: The implementation of national curriculum of Mathematics in Primary Education
- Hayitov Oybek Eshboevich – Doctor of Psychological Sciences (DSc), associate professor of the Center of Scientific-methodological support, retraining and professional development of the physical education and sport specialists.
Presentation topic: Research methods in sports psychology: psychodiagnostics and psychotechnologies
- Pulatova Durdova Ravshanovna – PhD student, Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami.
Presentation topic: Development of communicative competence through intensive learning technologies.
- Inogamova Dilfuza Rahmatullaevna – PhD, associate professor of Social and Humanitarian disciplines department, Yeoju Technical institute in Tashkent.
Presentation topic: Formation of specialization of future teachers in the sphere of preschool education.
- Umarova Navbahor Shokirovna – PhD in Psychology, Uzbek State University of Physical Culture and Sport
Presentation topic: The need to teach marketing and advertising psychology in sports.
16.00-16.30 Closing ceremony