What is the procedure for transferring students from foreign universities or other state and non-state universities to the Yeoju Technical Institute in Tashkent? Where should you apply for this?

Required documents for applying:

Academic transcript (official document with grades and previous subjects);
Copy of the passport.

The documents will be accepted in the building of the Yeoju Technical Institute in Tashkent until August 10. After all the necessary documents are submitted, you will be given a special blank for writing an Application.