Head of Chair
Painting is a type of fine art that reproduces objects and phenomena of the real world with the help of paints.
An artist painter is a creative person who knows how to transfer their thoughts, experiences and impressions onto the canvas with the help of paints and pencils. He is a master of fine and other arts.
The profession of an artist is a creative work that requires good imagination, inspiration and mastery of drawing techniques.
In our program, students will gain fundamental knowledge of Academic Drawing, Painting and Composition; learn the basics of graphic design and sculpture. They will also gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of art history and contemporary art. They will take a course in art marketing and painting methodology.
Upon graduation, students will be able to create and display their own artwork. Work and apply their knowledge in the field of culture, art and design; carry out activities in the field of education.
Objectives of the curriculum:
- to teach fine arts and artistic vision;
- to teach various painting techniques;
- to teach to create author's creative works and concepts in the field of fine arts;
- to teach to analyze works of art, to feel and evaluate modern trends in art;
- to teach the skills of pedagogical activity;
- to teach the skills of promoting and demonstrating works of art.
- students master the skills and abilities of self-realization in a professional environment;
- students consolidate the acquired knowledge and artistic skills in practice;
- students do design and analytical research and implement the knowledge gained in the process of creating individual works.
At the initial stage of the first year of the Bachelor's degree, the educational process is aimed at studying and developing the general knowledge of students in the chosen direction.
The focus is on the main subjects in the major direction, including academic Drawing, Painting and Composition, Plastic Anatomy, Materials Science, World Art History. Time is also taken to master foreign languages such as Korean, English and Russian. The first course ends with a summer open-air practicum.
In the second year of the Bachelor's degree, students receive in-depth knowledge in the following subjects: Figurative Academic Drawing and Painting, Composition, Technique and Technology of Monumental Painting, Art History of Uzbekistan. The second course ends with an outdoor summer practicum.
In the third year of the Bachelor's degree in painting, students continue to expand their knowledge in the chosen profession and practice acquired skills in practical classes as part of the training program.
Students take theoretical and practical courses in such subjects as: Contemporary Art History (theory), Conceptual Art (practice), Sculpture, Computer Graphics.
At the end of the third year, students will undergo summer museum practicum.
In the fourth year of the Bachelor's degree in painting, students apply theoretical and practical knowledge of the fine arts, including individual projects.
They continue to study such directions as drawing, painting and composition, but in a freer experimental form. At this stage, it is important for the students to decide in what direction and in what technique they will create their thesis. It can be an easel genre painting or a sketch of a monumental painting. A student can perform a sketch of a monumental painting together with a student's diploma project of the Architectural direction.
On the basis of a four-year study, students undertake to apply the theoretical knowledge gained, as well as developed skills and abilities in writing a thesis, after the defense of which they receive the profession "Artist-painter".
TERMS OF ADMISSION
Required documents for admission:
1. Copy of passport (color)
2. Copy of diploma / certificate from lyceum / college / high school (color)
3. Electronic photo taken in the last 3 months - 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm
4. All necessary documents listed above must be uploaded to admission.ytit.uz in electronic (scanned) form (the size of each document must not exceed 2 MB, JPEG or PNG format).
Subjects for Creative Entrance Exams:
Drawing - Nature. Clothed human figure.
Format 50x70cm, pencil on paper.
Painting - Nature. Clothed human figure.
Format 50x70cm. Material: watercolor, gouache, acrylic, oil of your choice.
Track 1 - Set Theme.
Format 40x60 (50) cm. Material: watercolor, gouache, acrylic, oil of your choice.
Composition 2 - Free theme.
Format 40x60 (50) cm. Material: watercolor, gouache, acrylic, oil of your choice