M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security
Yeoju Institute of Technology in Tashkent (YTIT) offers Double Master's and MBA programs in partnership with the IU International University of Applied Sciences. This is a great opportunity to develop personally and professionally and advance your career through flexible, practice-oriented learning.
- We promote professional and personal development, tailored to every student’s individual needs.
- We prepare our students as best as possible for a successful career.
- Our distance learning program is as flexible as possible – you can study anytime, anywhere.
- Our students profit from high-quality, multimedia learning materials.
- Our curricula are highly practice-oriented.
- We integrate numerous industry experts in our program.
- Our students, lecturers and partners can actively take part in the development of the curriculum, teaching materials and services.
- We can thus guarantee the consistent quality of all our courses, teaching materials and services.
ABOUT JOINT PROGRAMS
- Double degree: YTIT and IU
- Language: English
- Study model: Combined online and offline
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEGREE: Master of Science
- Credits: 60 or 120 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: 12 or 24 months (Different time models possible)
- Post-study work option: 18 months’ post-study work visa, EU Blue Card (Final decision is on German Ministry of Foreign
- Affairs and cannot be guaranteed by IUBH).
- Fees: 60 ECTS: 4500 euros for the programme
Requirements for enrollment
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS) in the fields of Computer Science or Cyber Security or a related field
- Proof of English skills: (TOEFL (min. 80 points) or IELTS (min. Level 6) or Duo lingo English test (min. 95 points) or, Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall)) If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C