Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Yeoju Institute of Technology in Tashkent (YTIT) offers Double Master's and MBA programs in partnership with the IUBH University of Applied Sciences. This is a great opportunity to develop personally and professionally and advance your career through flexible, practice-oriented learning.
- We promote professional and personal development, tailored to every student’s individual needs.
- We prepare our students as best as possible for a successful career.
- Our distance learning program is as flexible as possible – you can study anytime, anywhere.
- Our students profit from high-quality, multimedia learning materials.
- Our curricula are highly practice-oriented.
- We integrate numerous industry experts in our program.
- Our students, lecturers and partners can actively take part in the development of the curriculum, teaching materials and services.
- We can thus guarantee the consistent quality of all our courses, teaching materials and services.
ABOUT JOINT PROGRAMS
- Double degree: YTIT and IUBH
- Language: English
- Study model: Combined online and offline
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Degree: MBA
- Credits: 60 or 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Three times a year
- Study duration: 12 or 18 months (Different time models possible)
- MBA 60 ECTS: 4500 euros per 12 months
- MBA 90 ECTS: 5500 euros per 18 months
Requirements for enrollment
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of MBA program (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate
- Proof of English skills: (TOEFL (min. 80 points) or IELTS (min. Level 6) or Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)