The goals of scientific activity are the implementation of fundamental and applied scientific research, the use of the latest scientific achievements and technologies in training, the development of high-tech projects in the interests of developing the country’s economy.
- to develop international partnerships in the scientific and educational fields;
- to develop fundamental and applied, innovative research based on the growth of the scientific qualifications of employees and students;
- to organize the participation of teachers of the institute in scientific conferences, competitions, seminars at various levels through the preparation of articles / methodological developments;
- to increase publication activity of faculty members.
- to extend cooperation with foreign universities;
- to develop a program of targeted study and analysis of international practices for the effective organization of research work;
- to participate in ongoing project competitions in universities, ANRUz, the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, ministries and departments;
- to attract faculty and gifted students in the study of problematic issues of enterprises and organizations.
- to implement research, design, technological, experimental design work;
- to provide scientific, technical and consulting services in all areas of its activities;
- to disseminate the latest achievements of science, publication of scientific, educational, methodological and reference literature and implementation of the publication of scientific periodicals containing the results of the institute’s scientific activity.